- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for elliptic partial differential equations ELLPACK ... solving elliptic partial differential equations. Solving elliptic problems with ELLPACK typically involves a process ... ELLPACK that provides true interactive elliptic problem solving by allowing the user to interactively build...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- Fortran 90 and provides routines for solving systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions ... linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. The associated matrix factorizations...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- dependent variables.Predefined multiphysics-application templates solve many common problem types. You also have the option...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- convenient command line interface for solving linear and nonlinear problems numerically, and for performing other ... extensive tools for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, finding the roots of nonlinear equations...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- contains some functions and drivers for solving LP problems of the form ... SCILAB or matlab for solving large scale linear programming problems. It can be freely used...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- MATLAB-bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary differential equations. sol = bvp4c(odefun,bcfun,solinit ... necessary. bvp4c can also solve multipoint boundary value problems. See Multipoint Boundary Value Problems...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- part of DOLFIN. It provides a problem solving environment for models based on partial differential...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- singular value decomposition to solve certain least-squares problems. EISPACK has been superseded...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- information, indicating whether or not the problem is solved to optimality. If not, we supply...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Kernighan heuristic for solving the traveling salesman problem. Computational experiments have shown that ... produced optimal solutions for all solved problems we have been able to obtain; including ... time of writing, the largest nontrivial instance solved to optimality). Furthermore, the algorithm has improved...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- This method may be used to solve problems of choice or of multi criteria classification ... principle of ordinal regression, consist in solving a small linear program. The program provides piecewise ... sensitivity analysis of the ordinal regression problem. There is a friendly user interface in which...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- world challenges. FICO Xpress helps organizations solve bigger problems, design applications faster and make even...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- packages. Numerical examples indicate thatiFEM can solve problems with size 105 unknowns in few seconds...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- become the bottle-neck while solving large scale problems. So we develop a parallel adaptive ... able to deal with any problem that ALBERT solved. Furthermore, it is suitable for distributed...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Fortran solvers for the initial value problem for ordinary differential equation systems. It consists ... most recent addition is LSODIS, which solves implicit problems with general sparse treatment...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- based methods for solving systems of equations and global optimization problems. The connection between these ... solvers for the above mentioned problems in FORTRAN 77 resp. FORTRAN 90. par The book ... first chapter (69 pages) introduces interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code ... have tighter solution intervals. The chapter about solving nonlinear systems of equations (23 pages) features...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- limited-memory algorithm for solving large nonlinear optimization problems subject to simple bounds...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- solver. One scalable code for solving highly nonlinear transient problems enabling the solution of coupled...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- particular different approaches to solving their coordinate sub-problems. We conclude that dp-glasso...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic diffusion-type problems, including Poisson’s equation...