- Referenced in 379 articles
- dense linear systems (also inner inclusions and structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems ... multivariate nonlinear equations (simple and clusters) eigenvalue problems (simple ... clusters, also inner inclusions and structured matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters) quadrature...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- size of many modern physics and simulation problems has led to the development of massively ... Fifth International Symposium on Solving Irregularly Structured Problems in Parallel, Lecture Notes in Computer Science...
- Referenced in 483 articles
- brings algorithmic questions closer to the original problems that motivated theoretical work. It also tests ... data structures. It provides an opportunity to develop and test problem instances, instance generators...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- problems in either SDPA or SeDuMi format. Sparsity and block diagonal structure are exploited ... matrices associated the semideﬁnite blocks if such structures are explicitly given. To help the users ... some examples to illustrate the coding of problem data for our SQLP solver. Various techniques...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- network problems, and assignment problems. In addition to generating structurally different classes of network problems ... user to vary structural characteristics within a class. Problems benchmarked on several codes currently available...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- those arising from problems with underlying 2D or 3D geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid...
- Referenced in 851 articles
- Problems involving PDE (2d, 3d) from several branches of physics such as fluid-structure interactions...
- Referenced in 1344 articles
- from control engineering to system identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements state ... solving, say, a Riccati equation. For instance, problems with a thousand design variables typically take ... future. Thanks to its efficient “structured” representation of LMIs, the LMI Control Toolbox is geared...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- purely random problems and onto more structured problems...
- Referenced in 1315 articles
- solutions for both routine and sophisticated engineering problems covering a vast spectrum of industrial applications ... impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure...
- Referenced in 754 articles
- subroutines designed to solve large scale eigenvalue problems. The package is designed to compute ... most appropriate for large sparse or structured matrices A where structured means that a matrix ... technique that is suitable for large scale problems. For many standard problems, a matrix factorization...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- general methodology for recovery of the underlying structure in data sets without the imposition ... understanding of kernel smoothing, and hence smoothing problems in general. To describe the principles, applications...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- will be paid to problems with an optimal control structure. SQP stands for Sequential Quadratic ... optimality conditions of the optimization problem. Each iteration of the SQP algorithm requires finding...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- density. For some problems of special structure, we can solve even larger problem classes...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- local search, applied to the quadratic assignment problem. HAS-QAP uses pheromone trail information ... best on real world, irregular and structured problems due to their ability to find ... structure of good solutions, while HAS-QAP performance is less competitive on random, regular ... unstructured problems...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- tools to facilitate: Complete model structuring; Management of complex problems involving qualitative value scores...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Evolutionary structural optimization. .. The final chapter describes Evolve97, a software package provided on a diskette ... themselves and solve practical optimization problems. Additionally, the diskette contains a useful source code ESOFRAME...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- complex problems. In this paper, we show the software design structure of UG and explore...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- applicable to a broad class of structural optimization problems. The method employs mixed design variables ... sequence of explicit approximate problems having a simple algebraic structure. The explicit subproblems are convex ... subspaces of variable dimensionality. The primary dual problem is itself replaced with a sequence...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- modular and extensible system. The programme structure has been designed to meet all natural requirements ... topological, geometrical, narrow-band, etc.; multi-material problem with an arbitrary number of interfaces...