- Referenced in 8 articles
- main features of Klaim (process distribution and mobility, remote and asynchronous communication through distributed data...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- controlling mobile code safeDpi is a distributed version of the Picalculus, in which processes...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- mobile processes that communicate and exchange object-oriented code in a distributed context. MOMI ... idea is structuring mobile object-oriented code by using mixin-based inheritance. Mobile code...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- current benchmark results. Application techniques exploiting mobile processes for the direct modelling of large-scale ... modelling of locality (so that free-ranging processes can locate each other). Run-time overheads ... comprising millions of dynamically assembling and communicating processes are practical on modest processor resources ... address larger systems of arbitrary complexity, distributed over multiple processors with no semantic discontinuity. Semantic...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- MetaKlaim, which is a higher order distributed process calculus equipped with staging mechanisms. MetaKlaim integrates ... Kernel Language for Agents Interaction and Mobility), to permit interleaving of meta-programming activities (such...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- with respect to typed SA processes. We describe a distributed implementation of the abstract machine ... optimisations in implementations of distributed languages encompassing mobility...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- devices with severe storage and processing restrictions. The applets that run on these devices ... intended for use in critical, highly distributed, mobile conditions. They are required to be portable...
- Referenced in 1 article
- possibilities in developing distributed applications. We used mobile agents for building a prototype ... system integrates a set of autonomous databases distributed over a network, enables users to create ... manages transparent distributed execution of users’ requests and procedures including distributed transactions. Developing the system ... implemented a dynamic optimization algorithm for distributed query processing. Additionally, a unique feature of MDBAS...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- social web era. The paper describes a distributed architecture, suitable for modern web application development ... proxy static file requests, allowing the Node.js processes to only handle dynamic content. Such ... highly productive, especially when addressing stationary and mobile devices, as well as the fragmentation among...
- Referenced in 1 article
- work deals with fault tolerance in distributed MANET (Mobile Ad hoc Networks) systems. However ... allow to the system to launch recovery process. For this effect, our protocol, called FDAN...
- Referenced in 619 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1725 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2586 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 580 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 4849 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5561 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11180 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...