- Referenced in 1319 articles
- level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability ... language provides constructs intended to enable clear programs on both a small and large scale...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- standardized, object-oriented programming language designed by Bertrand Meyer (an object-orientation proponent and author ... Software. The design of the language is closely connected with the Eiffel programming method. Both...
- Referenced in 608 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming problems whose constraint cone is a product...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- general purpose finite element analysis program which is designed for research and educational...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- successor to the ALGOL 60 programming language, designed with the goal of a much wider ... when they had reappeared in subsequently developed programming languages...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- object-oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices ... extensive library, and well-designed syntax, which leads to programs which are easier to maintain...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- compiled English-like computer programming language designed for business use. It is imperative, procedural ... retirement of experienced COBOL programmers, programs are being migrated to new platforms, rewritten in modern...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- adapting and extending modern programming language techniques. A design based on generic functions...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 129 articles
- small set of programs designed to help evaluate the performance of parallel supercomputers. The benchmarks ... available in commonly-used programming models like MPI and OpenMP...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- procedural, imperative computer programming language designed for scientific, engineering, business and system programming uses...
- Referenced in 387 articles
- reasoning about mathematics and programming. Over the years its design has been substantially improved...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- general purpose finite element analysis program which is designed for research and educational use. Source...
- Referenced in 479 articles
- quadratically constrained programming solver (MIQCP). The solvers in the Gurobi Optimizer were designed from...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- original LCF system was a proof-checking program developed at Stanford University by Robin Milner ... theorem proving, but he also designed the ML programming language underlying it and the innovative ... still in use today, and the design of the hardware veri¯cation system...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- languages: one language that is designed for a specific programming language and another language that ... interface languages have been designed for a variety of programming languages, including...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures ... support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures ... studying their combination. ELAN takes from functional programming the concept of abstract data types ... hard-wired and not accessible to the designer of an application. The strategy language offers...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- OBJ3 is a program specification and proof system based on order sorted equational logic ... used for research and teaching in software design and specification, rapid prototyping, theorem proving, user ... interface design, and hardware verification, among other things. It was the first language ... implement parameterized programming and its module system influenced the designs...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- open-source, parallelized, arbitrary-precision semidefinite program solver, designed for the conformal bootstrap. SDPB significantly...
- Referenced in 1127 articles
- individuals without some computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran and experience ... However, the power of the PETSc design and the algorithms it incorporates may make...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- BILUM is a set of programs designed for solving general sparse linear systems by using...