- Referenced in 1114 articles
- emphasizes code readability, and its syntax allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- modular and extensible system. The programme structure has been designed to meet all natural requirements ... included. The salient features of the programme are: flexibility in the integration schemes (subtriangles, subquadrilaterals...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- compromising soundness. While retaining this reliability and programmability from earlier HOL systems, HOL Light...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- numerical library for C and C++ programmers. It is free software under the GNU General...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- that allows for fast, flexible and freely programmable interaction scenarios. Although each of the three ... used in a standalone manner, the programm unleashes its full power when all three parts...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- France by the Agence de Protection des Programmes under the number IDDN...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Xilinx system generator and Xilinx Tool Kit. Programmable devices are at the heart of most ... systems today, enabling not only programmable logic design, but programmable systems integration. Xilinx has transformed ... from an FPGA company to an ‘All Programmable’ company, offering technology from logic ... software programmable ARM® processing systems and beyond. Xilinx offers development tools that support programmable platforms...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- popularity and the retirement of experienced COBOL programmers, programs are being migrated to new platforms...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- providing practical static checking tools for programmers. In general, static checking finds errors statically, that...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- credited as being the first computer programmer...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- rise to the macro systems that allow programmers to create new syntax or even...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library) is a C++ class library supporting...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- includes constructs for writing specifications that capture programmer intentions about how methods and data...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- part of a strategy language allowing the programmer to specify the control on rules application...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- order languages such as Haskell encourage the programmer to build abstractions by composing functions...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- tool which aids the Haskell programmer in formulating and testing properties of programs. Properties...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- part of the compiler. As such, a programmer interacts with it much in the same ... checker—when the tool produces errors, the programmer responds by changing the program’s type...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- provides rewrite rules for expressing basic transformations, programmable rewriting strategies for controlling the application...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Scala grows to the needs of the programmer, whether professional or hobbyist. They teach Scala...