- Referenced in 11649 articles
- interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop ... solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided...
- Referenced in 3220 articles
- Knuth, ”The Art of Computer Programming”, where you find your algorithm described. The entry even...
- Referenced in 2735 articles
- Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing...
- Referenced in 2507 articles
- Python libraries that solve linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly...
- Referenced in 1205 articles
- used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability ... language provides constructs intended to enable clear programs on both a small and large scale ... Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles ... packaged into stand-alone executable programs for some of the most popular operating systems, allowing...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- interactive shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented ... extendible by libraries written in the SINGULAR programming language. A general and efficient implementation ... make its functionality available to other programs...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- proofs. Typical applications include the formalization of programming languages semantics (e.g. the CompCert compiler certification...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- control community and focused on semidefinite programming, but the latest release extends this scope significantly ... YALMIP 3 can be used for linear programming, quadratic programming, second order cone programming, semidefinite ... programming, non-convex semidefinite programming, mixed integer programming, multi-parametric programming, geometric programming The main...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming, PETSc provides enormous ﬂexibility for users. PETSc ... individuals without some computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran and experience...
- Referenced in 1075 articles
- Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm-based program for constrained and unconstrained optimization, written ... preferably on a Sun SPARC machine). This program can also...
- Referenced in 664 articles
- system for constructing and solving disciplined convex programs (DCPs). CVX supports a number of standard ... problem types, including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs (SOCPs), and semidefinite ... programs (SDPs). CVX can also solve much more complex convex optimization problems, including many involving ... maximization, determinant maximization, and many other convex programs. As of version 2.0, CVX also solves...
- Referenced in 1140 articles
- your applications. You’ll also find programming guides, user manuals, API reference, and other documentation...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been superseded by C5.0...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- facilities for defining new functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization ... formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with a wide variety...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric manipulation ... quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at the computational solution of partial differential equations ... elements. It uses state-of-the-art programming techniques to offer you a modern interface ... tools classes often used in finite element program. Writing such programs is a non-trivial ... task, and successful programs tend to become very large and complex. We believe that this...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- several meshes and their manipulation within one program. FreeFem++ includes a fast 2^d-tree...
- Referenced in 532 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO ... Application Programming Interface (LINDO...
- Referenced in 656 articles
- both equational and rewriting logic specification and programming for a wide range of applications. Maude ... logic sublanguage. Besides supporting equational specification and programming, Maude also supports rewriting logic computation...