- Referenced in 534 articles
- Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO Application Programming Interface (LINDO...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- facilities for defining new functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization ... variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 2541 articles
- linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly or quadratically constrained optimization problems...
- Referenced in 479 articles
- State of the Art Mathematical Programming Solver. The Gurobi Optimizer is a state ... integer quadratically constrained programming solver (MIQCP). The solvers in the Gurobi Optimizer were designed from...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- genetic algorithm-based program for constrained and unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system ... preferably on a Sun SPARC machine). This program can also...
- Referenced in 503 articles
- algorithm for large-scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have proved highly effective...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- solving sums of squares (SOS) optimization programs. SOSTOOLS can be used to specify and solve...
- Referenced in 1169 articles
- debugging and optimizing the performance of your applications. You’ll also find programming guides, user...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides functions for finding parameters that ... programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization, and nonlinear least squares...
- Referenced in 683 articles
- semidefinite programs (SDPs). CVX can also solve much more complex convex optimization problems, including many ... maximization, determinant maximization, and many other convex programs. As of version 2.0, CVX also solves...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an optimization problem in which a linear objective function ... integervalued variables. For details on mixed integer programming, see, e.g., [69,106]. The miplib...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- results matter. Like all NAG software, the Optimization routines are highly flexible – callable from various ... packages, including MATLAB® and usable from many programming languages...
- Referenced in 897 articles
- optimization problems. The package initially aimed at the control community and focused on semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- Matlab input lines is 99 including optimizer and Finite Element subroutine. The 99 lines ... lines for the main program, 12 lines for the Optimality Criteria based optimizer, 16 lines ... well-posed topology optimization problem. By adding three additional lines, the program can solve problems...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- OTIS is a general purpose trajectory optimization program. It can and has been used ... motion. OTIS4 is also capable of optimizing the trajectories of underwater autonomous vehicles and classic...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- related network optimization problems. The code is written in the ANSI C programming language ... solver has been used to obtain the optimal solutions to 106 of the 110 TSPLIB ... Concorde functions are thread-safe for programming in shared-memory parallel environments; the main...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- problems with an optimal control structure. SQP stands for Sequential Quadratic Programming, a method invented ... Newton approach applied to the optimality conditions of the optimization problem. Each iteration ... solution to a quadratic program (QP). This is a simpler optimization problem, which...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially developed for large-scale web content processing ... translation and optimization from relational algebra operators to MapReduce programs is still an open ... group by query. We then propose an optimized version which addresses and improves the communication...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- mathematical optimization problems. Some examples of problems MOSEK can solve are linear programs, quadratic programs ... strengths of the linear and conic optimizers in MOSEK, then MOSEK is currently employed widely...