- Referenced in 11686 articles
- high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB ... algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math functions enable ... faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java...
- Referenced in 4977 articles
- Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided...
- Referenced in 2738 articles
- Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing...
- Referenced in 1337 articles
- interactive shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented ... libraries written in the SINGULAR programming language. A general and efficient implementation of communication links ... make its functionality available to other programs...
- Referenced in 1760 articles
- proof management system. It provides a formal language to write mathematical definitions, executable algorithms ... Typical applications include the formalization of programming languages semantics (e.g. the CompCert compiler certification project...
- Referenced in 1229 articles
- high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability ... Java. The language provides constructs intended to enable clear programs on both a small...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- standardized, general-purpose purely functional programming language, with non-strict semantics and strong static typing...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- ALGOL family of computer programming languages. It followed on from ALGOL 58 which had introduced ... gave rise to many other programming languages, including CPL, Simula, BCPL, B, Pascal...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- Language’) is a general-purpose functional programming language. It has roots in Lisp ... formal proof that a well-typed ML program does not cause runtime type errors ... currying. It is used heavily in programming language research...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- enhanced by the dedicated high-level programming language. For convenience, the system offers a textual...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- development environment (IDE) for the Pascal programming language running on CP/M, CP/M-86, and DOS, developed ... Borland’s dialect of the Pascal programming language, significantly different from Standard Pascal. Borland...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- Language 1968) is an imperative computer programming language that was conceived as a successor ... ALGOL 60 programming language, designed with the goal of a much wider scope of application ... they had reappeared in subsequently developed programming languages...
- Referenced in 448 articles
- object-oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices ... well-designed syntax, which leads to programs which are easier to maintain. For a first...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- available for use with many programming languages and for many platforms and operating systems...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- written in a relatively low-level programming language, so it is hard to extend...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- standardized, object-oriented programming language designed by Bertrand Meyer (an object-orientation proponent and author ... design of the language is closely connected with the Eiffel programming method. Both are based ... their way into Java, C#, and other languages. New language design ideas, particularly through...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- third-generation event-driven programming language and integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- including MATLAB® and usable from many programming languages...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- written in the ANSI C programming language and it is available for academic research ... Concorde functions are thread-safe for programming in shared-memory parallel environments; the main...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- Datalog is a declarative logic programming language that syntactically is a subset of Prolog ... often used as a query language for deductive databases. In recent years, Datalog has found ... application in data integration, information extraction, networking, program analysis, security, and cloud computing...