- Referenced in 173 articles
- evaluate UNITY -- a computational model, specification language and proof system defined by Chandy and Misra ... parallel and distributed programs -- as a platform for simulation model specification and analysis. We describe ... execution of simulation models. The methodology starts with a simulation model specification in the form ... transition systems: one can specify properties formally that the model should obey and prove them...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- language that is intended for systems programming in distributed settings generally and on integrated network ... particular. It differs from previous interprocess communication models in specifying that messages be added...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- modeling, validation, and performance evaluation of distributed systems using Generalized Stochastic Petri Nets and their ... experiment with timed Petri net based modeling techniques. It implements efficient analysis algorithms to allow ... examples. GreatSPN2.0 is composed of many separate programs that cooperate in the construction ... analysis of PN models by sharing files. Using network file system capabilities, different analysis modules...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- email@example.com for further information and distribution costs. The FEAP program includes options for defining ... models include linear and finite elasticity, viscoelasticity with damage, and elasto-plasticity. The system...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- molecular visualization program for displaying, animating, and analyzing large biomolecular systems using 3-D graphics ... distributed free of charge, and includes source code. VMD is designed for modeling, visualization ... analysis of biological systems such as proteins, nucleic acids, lipid bilayer assemblies ... graphical front end for an external MD program by displaying and animating a molecule undergoing...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- tailored to model checking, are at the very heart of the system. mcmt has been ... verification of imperative programs, parametrised, timed, and distributed systems...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- based specification language for modelling probabilistic concurrent and distributed systems. The language, based on PMaude ... programming language. Furthermore, we provide tool support for performing discrete-event simulations of models written ... models based on the samples that are generated through discrete-event simulation. Because distributed ... concurrent communication protocols can be modelled using actors (concurrent objects with asynchronous message passing...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- waiting and even deadlock. The Creol model targets distributed objects by a looser coupling ... system. It is shown that runtime type errors do not occur for well-typed programs...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- easily interfaced to other systems. It supports the programming of new constraints, branching strategies ... search engines. New variable domains can be programmed at the same level of efficiency ... Catalog and many more on top); C++ modeling layer; advanced branching heuristics (accumulated failure count ... different modeling and programming tasks with Gecode. free Gecode is distributed under the MIT license...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- addres space communication model in context of distributed regular or irregular distributed data structures, communication ... libraries, and compilers. ARMCI is a standalone system that could be used to support user ... recently by the Center for Programming Models for Scalable Parallel Computing...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- based on perturbative QCD plus phenomenological models for parton and beam jet fragmentation. The manual ... program. ISAJET is written in Fortran 77 (with a few common extensions) and is distributed ... using the Patchy code management system developed at CERN. The Patchy source file isajet.car...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- program and execute virtual environments – also said virtual / application / software environments – for multi-agent systems ... meta-model for modelling and designing multi-agent systems. A&A introduces high-level metaphors ... multi-agent systems have finally a simple programming model to design and program agent computational ... kinds, aside to the models and platforms used to program agents. CArtAgO is not bound...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- software model checker for checking programs written in the Erlang programming language. The idea ... distribution, concurrency and communication with a new runtime system which simulates processes inside the model ... which offers easy access to the program state...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- system and a set of language extensions that enable a new programming model for large ... scale distributed computing. It generalizes previous execution environments such as SQL, MapReduce, and Dryad ... traditional high-level programming language. A DryadLINQ program is a sequential program composed of LINQ ... system automatically and transparently translates the data-parallel portions of the program into a distributed...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Models can be exported to low-level Petri nets and labelled transition systems. Translator programs ... allow Maria to analyse transition systems as well as distributed computer programs written in procedural...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- across distributed cloud data centres. MapReduce is regarded as an adequate programming model for large ... runs the MapReduce tasks on a cluster system. G-Hadoop is an extension ... proposes a new security model for G-Hadoop. The security model is based on several ... protocol, and is dedicatedly designed for distributed environments. This security framework simplifies the users authentication...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- also gives an overview of Mosel’s programming functionality. The open, modular design of Mosel ... needs, adding solvers, data connectors, graphics or system functionality. The second part of this chapter ... modeling point of view, with example implementations in Mosel that show handling of multiple models ... multiple problems within a model, and as a new feature, distributed computation using a heterogeneous...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Pregel: a system for large-scale graph processing. Many practical computing problems concern large graphs ... present a computational model suitable for this task. Programs are expressed as a sequence ... express a broad set of algorithms. The model has been designed for efficient, scalable ... implied synchronicity makes reasoning about programs easier. Distribution-related details are hidden behind an abstract...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- cellular systems. We describe a program for the construction of spatially distributed metabolic models, which ... This is useful for the modelling of heterogeneous systems whether as liquid cultures...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- high-level specifications of concurrent and distributed systems. PlusCal is an algorithm language that ... glance, looks like a typical tiny toy programming language. However, a PlusCal expression ... more expressive than any (real or toy) programming language. A PlusCal algorithm is translated into ... principal TLA+ tools are the TLC model checker and TLAPS, the TLA+ proof system...