- Referenced in 115 articles
- COIN-OR (COmputational INfrastructure for Operations Research) project which means that every solver supported...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- precision. The original goal of the LAPACK project was to make the widely used EISPACK ... data instead of doing useful floating-point operations. LAPACK addresses this problem by reorganizing...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- convex optimization toolbox part of the UnlocX project. It composed of the most used algorithms ... ppxa. Moreover a all collection of proximal operators are available in order to implement problems...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research (COIN-OR**, or simply COIN) project is an initiative...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- CGLS. The basic forward and backward projection operations are GPU-accelerated, and directly callable from...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- scientists to create and operate public-resource computing projects. It supports diverse applications, including those...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- methods. 3) Efficient Projection. The projection problem (proximal operator) can be solved efficiently. 4) Pathwise...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- mesh generation, numerical methods... More on the projects using CGAL web page. The Computational Geometry ... diagrams, and segment Voronoi diagrams), polygons (Boolean operations, offsets, straight skeleton), polyhedra (Boolean operations), arrangements...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- domain. At each iteration, a spectral gradient-projection method approximately minimizes a least-squares problem ... explicit one-norm constraint. Only matrix-vector operations are required. The primal-dual solution...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- radio link frequency assignment: The CALMA project The radio link frequency assignment problem occurs when ... established. Each link must be assigned an operating frequency from a given domain. The assignment ... this type were investigated within the CALMA project by a consortium consisting of research groups...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- simulations is reexamined based on a projection operator approach. A new algorithm, named WIGGLE...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- middleware for scientific applications. The NorduGrid project operates a production Grid infrastructure in Scandinavia...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Polyhedral Library (PolyLib for short) operates on objects made up of unions of polyhedra ... project. This first version (1.1) manipulates non parameterized unions of polyhedra through the following operations...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- extension of regular expressions with a projection operation is required. We prove total correctness...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- extended by incorporating a projection or a proximal operator, which leads to an algorithm that...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- free library for arbitrary precision arithmetic, operating on signed integers, rational numbers, and floating point ... programs. GMP is part of the GNU project. For more information about the GNU project...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Zing is a software model checking project at Microsoft Research. Our goal is to build ... protocols in the core of the operating system...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- with convection-diffusion problems, plus several projection operators and the postprocessing implementation that is necessary...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Getfem project focuses on the development of a generic and efficient library for finite element ... problems, interpolation methods, computation of norms, mesh operations (including automatic refinement), boundary conditions, post-processing...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- operating systems and libraries to supply context for your program. The Verified Software Toolchain project ... machine-language program, running in the operating-system context...