- Referenced in 1 article
- overlapping subsets or clusters by using the prototype-based probabilistic and possibilistic clustering algorithms. This...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- LFOIL: linguistic rule induction in the label semantics...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Exploiting the trade-off-the benefits of multiple...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Time Series Data Library The Time Series Data...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. The...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 1378 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- PMTK is a collection of Matlab/Octave functions, written...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- k-means++: The advantages of careful seeding. The...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- TSDL: Time Series Data Library....
- Referenced in 427 articles
- clusfind: A set of six stand-alone Fortran...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- LMNN - Large Margin Nearest Neighbors: This is a...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- R package clusterCrit: Clustering Indices. Compute clustering validation...