- Referenced in 277 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 708 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- MONA implementation secrets. The MONA tool provides an...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- XML is a versatile markup language, capable of...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Pellet: OWL 2 Reasoner for Java. For applications...
- Referenced in 3337 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- Specification and verification of concurrent systems in CESAR...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- 𝕂 framework distilled. 𝕂 is a rewrite-based...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Racer is a knowledge representation system that implements...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- An iterative framework for simulation conformance. MAGIC is...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- XPath 2.0 is an expression language that allows...
MS SQL Server
- Referenced in 102 articles
- Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- DBpedia: a nucleus for a web of open...