- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- InterViewer: Dynamic visualization of protein-protein interactions From...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...