- Referenced in 305 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1751 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- InterViewer: Dynamic visualization of protein-protein interactions From...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 521 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...