- Referenced in 269 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1536 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2404 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- InterViewer: Dynamic visualization of protein-protein interactions From...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2359 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1257 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...