- Referenced in 288 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1690 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2547 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- InterViewer: Dynamic visualization of protein-protein interactions From...
- Referenced in 1539 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2542 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4756 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5341 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10804 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 6950 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1400 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...