- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- In this paper, we present the ParadisEO white...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 479 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 702 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1156 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 398 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...