- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 545 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- The project ”GAIA II - ”Intersection algorithms for geometry...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1427 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 1362 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- pchip. Piecewise Cubic Hermite Interpolating Polynomial (PCHIP) ...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- CONSURF. Part one: introduction of the conic lofting...