- Referenced in 176 articles
- electronically available data instances for the quadratic assignment problem is described. For each instance ... describe recent dissertations related to the quadratic assignment problem. The paper is an updated version...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- subroutines for approximate solution of dense quadratic assignment problems using GRASP (greedy randomized adaptive search...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- subroutines for approximate solution of dense quadratic assignment problems using GRASP In the NP-complete ... quadratic assignment problem (QAP), n facilities are to be assigned to n sites at minimum ... cost. The contribution of assigning facility i to site k and facility j to site ... find approximate solutions to dense quadratic assignment problems, having at least one symmetric flow...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- subroutine for approximate solution of sparse quadratic assignment problem using GRASP. We describe Fortran subroutines ... solutions of sparse instances of the quadratic assignment problem using a greedy randomized adaptive search...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Tabu Search solver for the quadratic assignment problem, a combinatorial optimization problem that arises...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- problems arising from the relaxations of quadratic assignment problems tested in SDPNAL to an accuracy...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- mathematical model, formulated as a multicriteria Quadratic Assignment Problem (QAP) is proposed for the design...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- minimization of a smaller and smooth quadratic function, is solved in the second phase ... algorithm in a continuation (homotopy) approach by assigning a decreasing sequence of values...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- polyhedral regions. In classification each region is assigned a class, while in regression each region ... second part describes our cardinality-constrained quadratic mixed-integer optimization algorithm, used to solve subset...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- programming, multicriteria optimization, nonsmooth optimization, quadratic programming, or linear programming, subject to linear or nonlinear ... defined by sequences of FORTRAN statements assigning a numerical value to a user-provided name...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 1153 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 1645 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- InterViewer: Dynamic visualization of protein-protein interactions From...
- Referenced in 1166 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1591 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3805 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...