- Referenced in 196 articles
- electronically available data instances for the quadratic assignment problem is described. For each instance ... describe recent dissertations related to the quadratic assignment problem. The paper is an updated version...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- subroutines for approximate solution of dense quadratic assignment problems using GRASP (greedy randomized adaptive search...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- colonies for the quadratic assignment problem. This paper presents HAS-QAP, a hybrid ant colony ... local search, applied to the quadratic assignment problem. HAS-QAP uses pheromone trail information...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- subroutines for approximate solution of dense quadratic assignment problems using GRASP In the NP-complete ... quadratic assignment problem (QAP), n facilities are to be assigned to n sites at minimum ... cost. The contribution of assigning facility i to site k and facility j to site ... find approximate solutions to dense quadratic assignment problems, having at least one symmetric flow...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- subroutine for approximate solution of sparse quadratic assignment problem using GRASP. We describe Fortran subroutines ... solutions of sparse instances of the quadratic assignment problem using a greedy randomized adaptive search...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Tabu Search solver for the quadratic assignment problem, a combinatorial optimization problem that arises...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- problems arising from the relaxations of quadratic assignment problems tested in SDPNAL to an accuracy...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- minimization of a smaller and smooth quadratic function, is solved in the second phase ... algorithm in a continuation (homotopy) approach by assigning a decreasing sequence of values...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- mathematical model, formulated as a multicriteria Quadratic Assignment Problem (QAP) is proposed for the design...
- Referenced in 1 article
- VieM v1.00 -- Vienna Mapping and Sparse Quadratic Assignment User Guide. This paper severs ... framework VieM (Vienna Mapping and Sparse Quadratic Assignment). We give a rough overview...
- Referenced in 1 article
- similarity measure can be computed. Objects are assigned to positions on an underlying square grid ... dimensional space. We use the Quadratic Assignment Problem (QAP) as a mathematical model to provide...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- polyhedral regions. In classification each region is assigned a class, while in regression each region ... second part describes our cardinality-constrained quadratic mixed-integer optimization algorithm, used to solve subset...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- programming, multicriteria optimization, nonsmooth optimization, quadratic programming, or linear programming, subject to linear or nonlinear ... defined by sequences of FORTRAN statements assigning a numerical value to a user-provided name...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 1313 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2169 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...