- Referenced in 2523 articles
- problems. Specifically, it solves linearly or quadratically constrained optimization problems where the objective ... optimized can be expressed as a linear function or a convex quadratic function. The variables...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- algorithm for large-scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have proved highly effective...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides functions ... programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization, and nonlinear least squares...
- Referenced in 1165 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization problems over symmetric cones, i.e. it allows ... only for linear constraints, but also quasiconvex-quadratic constraints and positive semi-definiteness constraints. Complex...
- Referenced in 470 articles
- Mathematical Programming Solver. The Gurobi Optimizer is a state-of-the-art solver for mathematical ... following solvers: linear programming solver (LP), quadratic programming solver (QP), quadratically constrained programming solver ... mixed-integer quadratically constrained programming solver (MIQCP). The solvers in the Gurobi Optimizer were designed...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- problems with an optimal control structure. SQP stands for Sequential Quadratic Programming, a method invented ... Newton approach applied to the optimality conditions ... optimization problem. Each iteration of the SQP algorithm requires finding a solution to a quadratic ... This is a simpler optimization problem, which has a quadratic objective and linear constraints. This...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- evolution of the Global Mixed-Integer Quadratic Optimizer, GloMIQO, to general nonconvex terms. The purpose ... mixed-integer quadratically-constrained quadratic program and mixed-integer signomial optimization computational frameworks. To demonstrate...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Equations, Model Reduction Problems, and Linear–Quadratic Optimal Control Problems Users ’ Guide (Version 1.0). Control ... large Riccati equations and linear-quadratic optimal control problems...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It is the most powerful and versatile solver ... effective for solving linear, quadratic, and nonlinear smooth optimization problems, both convex and nonconvex...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- problems are trained by solving a quadratic optimization problem which needs on the order...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- convex & nonconvex/Global), Quadratic, Quadratically Constrained, Second Order Cone, Stochastic, and Integer optimization models faster, easier...
- Referenced in 669 articles
- standard problem types, including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs (SOCPs ... also solve much more complex convex optimization problems, including many involving nondifferentiable functions, such...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- mathematical optimization problems. Some examples of problems MOSEK can solve are linear programs, quadratic programs ... strengths of the linear and conic optimizers in MOSEK, then MOSEK is currently employed widely...
- Referenced in 882 articles
- free MATLAB toolbox for rapid prototyping of optimization problems. The package initially aimed ... used for linear programming, quadratic programming, second order cone programming, semidefinite programming, non-convex semidefinite...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- interface is calculated from an optimal fit for a quadratic approximation to the interface over...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- UOBYQA: unconstrained optimization by quadratic approximation A new algorithm for general unconstrained optimization calculations ... curvature of the objective function by forming quadratic models by interpolation. Obviously, no first derivatives...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- variable. The name BOBYQA denotes Bound Optimization BY Quadratic Approximation. Please send an e-mail...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- sequential quadratic programming method for solving nonlinearly constrained optimization problems with differentiable objective and constraint ... search direction is the solution of a quadratic programming subproblem. This paper discusses the organization...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- example, in the solution of linear quadratic optimal control problems and differential-algebraic Riccati equations...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- uses Lagrangian duality to obtain a “nearly optimal” solution of the basic semidefinite ... experiments to instances of unconstrained quadratic 0-1 optimization and to instances of the graph...