- Referenced in 442 articles
- used for linear programming, quadratic programming, second order cone programming, semidefinite programming, non-convex semidefinite...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- large-scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have proved highly effective for solving...
- Referenced in 1726 articles
- solve linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly or quadratically constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- standard problem types, including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs (SOCPs...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming. This paper describes a software package, called ... dual interior-point method for general nonlinear programming. We focus in this paper mainly ... applies to linear and quadratic programming with only brief mention of the extensions to convex ... variety of linear and quadratic programming problems...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- problems MOSEK can solve are linear programs, quadratic programs, conic problems and mixed integer problems...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- following solvers: linear programming solver (LP), quadratic programming solver (QP), quadratically constrained programming solver ... linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming solver (MIQP), and mixed-integer quadratically constrained...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- solver for linear and quadratic programs. It further offers interfaces to third party software such...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization, and nonlinear least squares...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- FORTRAN implementation of a sequential quadratic programming method for solving nonlinearly constrained optimization problems with ... direction is the solution of a quadratic programming subproblem. This paper discusses the organization...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- control structure. SQP stands for Sequential Quadratic Programming, a method invented in the mid-seventies ... requires finding a solution to a quadratic program (QP). This is a simpler optimization problem...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- NPSOL 5.0: Fortran package for nonlinear programming NPSOL is a set of Fortran 77 subroutines ... problem size. NPSOL uses a sequential quadratic programming (SQP) algorithm, in which each search direction...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- problems. The package implements a Sequential Quadratic Programming solver with a “filter” to promote global ... solver. Keywords: Nonlinear Programming, Sequential Quadratic Programming...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- which is solved using a sequential quadratic programming algorithm...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- quadratic programming algorithm of Goldfarb and Idnani. Two implementations of the algorithm of D. Goldfarb ... convex quadratic programming are considered. A pathological example shows that the faster ... ZQPCVX: a Fortran subroutine for convex, quadratic programming”, Report DAMTP/1983/NA17, Dept. Appl. Math. Theor. Phys ... compared with two widely available quadratic programming subroutines that employ feasible point methods, namely QPSOL...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- other binary quadratic programs The Goemans--Williamson randomized algorithm guarantees a high-quality approximation ... well as other binary quadratic programs, for example the MAX-BISECTION problem.par A computer code...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- objectives), such as discretized semi- infinite programming (SIP) problems, CFSQP gives the user the option ... algorithms based on Sequential Quadratic Programming (SQP), modified so as to generate feasible iterates...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- optimization, is based on a sequential quadratic programming variable metric algorithm. Subroutines PBUN and PNEW...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Projection-Type Methods for Large Quadratic Program...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Globally optimizing mixed-integer quadratically-constrained quadratic programs Major applications of mixed-integer quadratically-constrained ... quadratic programs (MIQCQP) include quality blending in process networks, separating objects in computational geometry...