- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- We present MCGP -- a tool for generating and...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- jMoped: A Java bytecode checker based on Moped...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- MoDeST --- a modelling and description language for stochastic...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Modeling and verification of cryptographic protocols using coloured...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- HySAT: An efficient proof engine for bounded model...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- In this paper we present SPADE, a new...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- The tool TINA -- construction of abstract state spaces...
- Referenced in 844 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...