- Referenced in 3 articles
- generating random quantum states is of a great interest from the quantum information theory point ... piece of hardware, namely Quantis quantum random number generator (QRNG), for investigating statistical properties ... quantum states. The described package implements a number of functions for generating random states, which ... Quantis QRNG as a source of randomness. It also provides procedures which can be used...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Carlo methods to Euclidean lattice systems for quantum mechanics in order to improve the asymptotic ... observable calculated by averaging over random observations generated from an ordinary Markov chain Monte Carlo ... where $N$ is the number of observations. By means of quasi-Monte Carlo methods ... this approach to simple systems like the quantum harmonic and anharmonic oscillator and verified...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 1748 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...