- Referenced in 5 articles
- order), pure and mixed quantum states as well as separable states. In addition to being...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- description. In the present version, the quantum state version is stressed and made amenable ... action of one, two and three-qubit quantum gates as a set of small ... benefits of error correction on particular quantum algorithms.par Other upgrades provided in this version include ... illustrated in tutorial notebooks.par In separate notebooks, QCWAVE is applied to sample algorithms in which...
- Referenced in 1 article
- presented. These are a class of quantum kinetic equations the solutions of which ... initial state is assumed to be uncorrelated. As examples of applications, two separate situations involving...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 1689 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2535 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- KANTBP: A program for computing energy levels, reaction...
- Referenced in 1539 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1437 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2542 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4755 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10782 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...