- Referenced in 0 articles
- sometimes radix tree or prefix tree is a kind of search tree. This ordered tree...
- Referenced in 1 article
- underlying innovations are: (1) the Relaxed-Radix-Balanced (RRB) tree structure, which allows efficient structural ... locality on the RRB data structure in order to offset the cost of traversing...
- Referenced in 1483 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Grail is a symbolic computation environment for finite...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 1235 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Portable and architecture independent parallel performance tuning using...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- The Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral...
- Referenced in 1239 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Steps in Scala. An introduction to object-functional...
- Referenced in 2746 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- The KeY System is a formal software development...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- FFTPACK is a package of Fortran subprograms for...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Algorithm 447: effcient algorithms for graph manipulation. Efficient...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- On the adaptiveness of Quicksort. Quicksort was first...