- Referenced in 0 articles
- from both the randomly generated and the real data polychoric correlation matrices is returned ... number of real eigenvalues that outperform random data. The function is based on the idea ... data are non-normal and the polychoric correlation matrix is needed to perform a Factor ... correlation matrices and not on Pearson correlation matrices. Random data sets are simulated assuming...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- latent behavior states; 3) biased and correlated random walk movement models, including ”activity centers” associated ... repulsive forces; 4) user-specified design matrices and constraints for covariate modelling of parameters using...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1639 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2825 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...