- Referenced in 256 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8309 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...