- Referenced in 281 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5036 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5880 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12052 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8309 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- RANLUX: a Fortran implementation of the high-quality...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...