- Referenced in 151 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...