- Referenced in 48 articles
- models in which both fixed and random effects enter nonlinearly. These models have a wide ... distribution for your data (given the random effects) having either a standard form (normal, binomial ... likelihood integrated over the random effects. Different integral approximations are available, the principal ones being ... using empirical Bayes estimates of the random effects. You can also estimate arbitrary functions...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- factor analysis, structural equation models, and random-effects regression models that are based on continuous...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- building block of the Spatial Random Effects (SRE) model, on which this package is based...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- experimental units can be modeled using random effects and through the specification of a covariance...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- proportional hazard models with two correlated random effects (intercept random effect with random slope ... clustering) by including two iid gamma random effects. 4) Joint frailty models in the context...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- level, but it also predicts the random effects associated with each sampling unit at every...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- case of discrete random effects or factors, the marginal log-likelihood is evaluated exactly whereas ... used for continuous (multivariate) normal random effects or factors. Two methods are available for numerical...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- linear mixed models, assume normal (Gaussian) random effects. Conditional on these random effects, data...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- logistic and Poisson regression model with random effects whose distribution is specified as a penalized ... penalized Gaussian mixture as a random-effects distribution. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- benefits beyond those derived from recourse to randomization. Our implementation goal is to create ... scatter search methodology that proves effective when searching for optimal weight values in a multilayer...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- framework with the spline coefficients as random effects, and (c) a full Bayesian approach...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- degree to which these time-related effects vary in the population of individuals. MIXOR uses ... solution, the Cholesky factor of the random-effects variance-covariance matrix is estimated, along with...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- home advantage’ effect or other ‘contest-specific’ effects. Model fitting is either by maximum likelihood ... likelihood (for models which involve a random effect), or by bias-reduced maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- response using the multivariate-t distribution. Mixed-effects models are commonly used to fit longitudinal ... normal distributions are commonly assumed for random effects and residual errors, such assumptions make inferences ... need for heavy tailed distributions for random effects and residual errors motivate us to develop...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- outcome measures, fit fixed-, random-, and mixed-effects models to such data, carry out moderator...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- estimation in stochastic differential equations with random effects in the drift, or in the diffusion...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Template Model Builder: A General Random Effect Tool Inspired by ’ADMB’. With this tool ... able to quickly implement complex random effect models through simple C++ templates. The package combines...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- with R” (2015): - fixed effect and random effects meta-analysis; - several plots (forest, funnel, Galbraith ... Knapp and Paule-Mandel method for random effects model; - cumulative meta-analysis and leave...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- adaptive Gauss-Hermite quadrature. Multiple random effect terms are allowed and they may be nested...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- highly effective in a rich variety of scenarios such as continuous time random walk models ... corresponding stability condition is got. The effectiveness of this numerical algorithm is evaluated by comparing...