- Referenced in 88 articles
- QuickCheck: a lightweight tool for random testing of Haskell programs. QuickCheck is a tool which ... Haskell functions, and can be automatically tested on random input, but it is also possible ... point out some pitfalls to avoid. Random testing is especially suitable for functional programs because ... built from separately tested components, then random testing suffuces to obtain good coverage...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- utilities for the empirical statistical testing of uniform random number generators. The library implements several ... general implementations of the classical statistical tests for random number generators, as well as several ... defined generators. Specific tests suites for either sequences of uniform random numbers ... given kind of test and a given class of random number generators, to determine...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- DART: directed automated random testing. We present a new tool, named DART, for automatically testing ... driver for this interface that performs random testing to simulate the most general environment ... program behaves under random testing and automatic generation of new test inputs to direct systematically ... these three techniques constitute Directed Automated Random Testing, or DART for short. The main strength...
NIST Statistical Test Suite
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Statistical Test Suite for Random and Pseudorandom Number Generators for Cryptographic Applications. This paper ... discusses some aspects of selecting and testing random and pseudorandom number generators. The outputs ... this document. The subject of statistical testing and its relation to cryptanalysis is also discussed...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- propose a common system of model tests, using random preconditioners and initial guesses ... with this “ideal” algorithm on our model test problems in terms of the speed...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Fuzzy and randomized confidence intervals and p-values. The optimal hypothesis tests for the binomial ... unbiased (UMPU) two-tailed randomized tests. Conventional confidence intervals are not dual to randomized tests ... exactness and optimality of UMP and UMPU tests. We also introduce a new P-value ... notion, called fuzzy P-values or abstract randomized P-values, that also inherits the same...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- battery of statistical tests for measuring the quality of a random number generator...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- wide range of mathematical routines such as random number generators, special functions and least-squares ... functions in total with an extensive test suite...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Random problem genertion and the computation of efficient extreme points in multiple objective linear programming ... described. To create MOLP test problems, models for random problem generation are discussed...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- collection of test problems (115 hand-selected or application problems, 320 randomly generated problems...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- package IndependenceTests: Nonparametric tests of independence between random vectors. Functions for testing mutual independence between ... numerical random vectors or serial independence of a multivariate stationary sequence. The proposed test works...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- with many score functions and conditional independence tests. The Naive Bayes and the Tree-Augmented ... model comparison and manipulation, random data generation, arc orientation testing, simple and advanced plots...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- with 10000 images. The test batch contains exactly 1000 randomly-selected images from each class ... training batches contain the remaining images in random order, but some training batches may contain ... There are 500 training images and 100 testing images per class. The 100 classes...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Dieharder: A Random Number Test Suite. Dieharder is a random number generator (rng) testing suite ... intended to test generators, not files of possibly random numbers as the latter ... unlikely” sequences of random numbers -- at exactly the right average rate. Testing...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- heart of the tool, we use randomized testing based on stochastic optimization techniques including Monte...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- different types to test the behavior of public methods under random data. JCrasher attempts ... runtime exception. Although in general the random testing approach has many limitations, it also...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- more copula families. Methods for density, distribution, random number generation, bivariate dependence measures, perspective ... Independence and serial (univariate and multivariate) independence tests, and other copula related tests. Empirical copula...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- diversity metrics. The program conducts randomization tests to determine whether the observed diversity partitions...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo-random number generator. A new algorithm called Mersenne ... code. It passed several stringent statistical tests, including diehard. Its speed is comparable to other...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- simple robustness testing of image watermarking algorithms. It introduced random bilinear geometric distortions ... also introducing a longer lists of tests. In January 1999 we discussed the urgent need...