- Referenced in 282 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers in spatial statistics and image analysis ... familiar with Gaussian Markov Random Fields (GMRFs), and they are traditionally among ... comprehensive reference on the subject.par Gaussian Markov Random Fields: Theory and Applications provides such...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- properties for a range of systems, including randomized distributed algorithms, manufacturing systems and workstation clusters...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- normal form. They start by assigning a random value to each variable. If the assignment ... with some probability picks a variable at random. WalkSAT first picks a clause which ... clause. The clause is generally picked at random among unsatisfied clauses. The variable is generally ... picking one of the variables at random. When picking at random, WalkSAT is guaranteed...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- benefits beyond those derived from recourse to randomization. Our implementation goal is to create...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo-random number generator. A new algorithm called Mersenne...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- variety of scenarios such as continuous time random walk models, generalized Langevin equations...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- wide range of mathematical routines such as random number generators, special functions and least-squares...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- package randomForest: Breiman and Cutler’s random forests for classification and regression. Classification and regression ... based on a forest of trees using random inputs...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- value. We then show that for the randomized version of Quicksort, the number of element ... measure Inv. More precisely, we prove that randomized Quicksort performs expected...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- empirical statistical testing of uniform random number generators. The library implements several types of random ... implementations of the classical statistical tests for random number generators, as well as several others ... tests suites for either sequences of uniform random numbers in [0,1] or bit sequences ... sets produced by a given family of random number generators. That is, for a given...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- invGauss: Threshold regression that fits the (randomized drift) inverse Gaussian distribution to survival data. invGauss ... fits the (randomized drift) inverse Gaussian distribution to survival data. The model is described ... where drift towards the barrier has been randomized with a Gaussian distribution. The model allows...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Hammersley, Niederreiter or Sobol sequences, is ”less random” than a pseudorandom number sequence, but more ... tend to sample space ”more uniformly” than random numbers. Algorithms that use such sequences...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- optimization. The algorithm is essentially an iterative random search procedure with adaptive moves along ... Nelder-Mead method and the adaptive random search method of the reviewer), being always able...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- QuickCheck: a lightweight tool for random testing of Haskell programs. QuickCheck is a tool which ... functions, and can be automatically tested on random input, but it is also possible ... also point out some pitfalls to avoid. Random testing is especially suitable for functional programs ... built from separately tested components, then random testing suffuces to obtain good coverage...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- multiple experimenter/laboratory/subjectpool/experiment classes/language support, attribute query selection, random recruitment, public and internal experiment calendar, reputation...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Fortran MVNDST software, but the quasi-random integration point set is different. QSIMVNV...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- more copula families. Methods for density, distribution, random number generation, bivariate dependence measures, perspective...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Computes multivariate normal and t probabilities, quantiles, random deviates and densities...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- hand-selected or application problems, 320 randomly generated problems). The performance of NLPQL is compared...