- Referenced in 130 articles
- hand-selected or application problems, 320 randomly generated problems). The performance of NLPQL is compared...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- augmenting k-means with a very simple, randomized seeding technique, we obtain an algorithm that...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- common system of model tests, using random preconditioners and initial guesses. As the “ideal” control...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- random_bigraph (128, 128, 1000, -1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 314159) and all-perms...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- implemented, with methods for density/distribution evaluation, random number generation, and graphical display. Fitting copula-based...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- DART: directed automated random testing. We present a new tool, named DART, for automatically testing ... test driver for this interface that performs random testing to simulate the most general environment ... analysis of how the program behaves under random testing and automatic generation of new test ... Together, these three techniques constitute Directed Automated Random Testing, or DART for short. The main...
NIST Statistical Test Suite
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Statistical Test Suite for Random and Pseudorandom Number Generators for Cryptographic Applications. This paper discusses ... some aspects of selecting and testing random and pseudorandom number generators. The outputs of such...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- models in which both fixed and random effects enter nonlinearly. These models have a wide ... conditional distribution for your data (given the random effects) having either a standard form (normal ... approximation to the likelihood integrated over the random effects. Different integral approximations are available ... using empirical Bayes estimates of the random effects. You can also estimate arbitrary functions...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- time periods and various types of random structures for the input data. Numerical results compare...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Stuck’s algorithm to generate stable random variates. It also performs maximum likelihood estimation...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- images. The test batch contains exactly 1000 randomly-selected images from each class. The training ... batches contain the remaining images in random order, but some training batches may contain more...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Efficient and Portable Pseudo-Random Number Generator...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- estimating L2-regularized logistic regression coefficients. A randomized algorithm F is epsilon-differentially private ... element, any set S, and the randomness is taken over the choices F makes...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- show how t-SNE can use random walks on neighborhood graphs to allow the implicit...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- GeneSrF: gene selection with random forests (v. 20070524). GeneSrF is a web tool for gene ... selection in classification problems that uses random forest. Two approaches for gene selection are used...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- factor analysis, structural equation models, and random-effects regression models that are based on continuous...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- focus research in constraints away from purely random problems and onto more structured problems...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- building block of the Spatial Random Effects (SRE) model, on which this package is based...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- linear combination of chi-squared random variables. (Algorithm...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Random problem genertion and the computation of efficient extreme points in multiple objective linear programming ... create MOLP test problems, models for random problem generation are discussed. In the computational part...