- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Algorithm AS 94. Coefficients of the zonal polynomials...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...