- Referenced in 737 articles
- expansion and ordering of polynomials and rational functions; substitutions and pattern matching in a wide...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- related to them (ideals, modules, matrices, rational functions). For example, it can readily compute Grobner...
- Referenced in 1305 articles
- over a field (e.g., finite fields, the rationals, floats, algebraic extensions, transcendental extensions), or localizations ... free-resolution computations, and many more related functionalities. Based on an easy-to-use interactive...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Altran system for rational function manipulation - a survey. Altran is a complete system for symbolic ... computation with rational functions in several variables with integer coefficients. It has been designed...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- global minimization of bivariate polynomials and rational functions: both real and complex exact line search...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- mixture of polynomials and rational functions, the latter being selected so as to simulate poles ... well as methods for constructing such rational Gauss formulae. Relevant computer routines are provided...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- characteristic zero whose coefficients are rational functions, an elementary divisor algorithm [Rehm 2001/2002], [Cohn...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- utilizes a dynamically constructed rational interpolant of the nonlinear function $A(lambda ... This structure is particularly suited for the rational Krylov method. A new approach ... computation of rational divided differences using matrix functions is presented. It is shown that NLEIGS ... Newton rational Krylov method but converges more reliably, in particular, if the nonlinear function...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- problem of trying to classify indecomposable rational functions (in characteristic zero) of degree n whose...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- arbitrary precision arithmetic, operating on signed integers, rational numbers, and floating point numbers. There ... rich set of functions, and the functions have a regular interface. The main target applications...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- then INSENC can compute the (necessarily rational) generating function for the class...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- algebras; guessing; desingularization; solvers for polynomials, rational functions and (generalized) power series. This paper...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- parametricity, evaluation results are polynomials or rational functions. By instantiating the parameters in the result...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- coordinates must be rational numbers. The package provides functions for ”linear” as well as ”affine...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- GuessRat, Maple package that guesses Rational function for empirically derived data...
IML - Integer Matrix Library
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Currently, IML provides the following functionality: Nonsingular rational system solving: compute the unique rational solution...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- ideals in polynomial rings over rational function fields. A library for computing a Groebner basis ... polynomial ring over an algebraic function field Q(T):=Q(t_1,...,t_m) using ... modular methods and sparse multivariate rational interpolation, where the t_i are transcendental over ... algorithms: univariate polynomial interpolation , univariate rational function reconstruction , and multivariate polynomial interpolation...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- example, rational numbers or rational functions, given the first few terms. Thereby we extend...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- finite cyclotomic extensions of the rationals. It also contains functions that produce the primitive central...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- that can arise during signaling and provides functions that relate model variables to experimental readouts ... that can be generated are relevant for rational drug discovery, analysis of proteomic data...