- Referenced in 141 articles
- lattice points of a rational polytope or unbounded polyhedron, the integer hull, the normalization ... under a Z-grading (for example, for rational polytopes), generalized (or weighted) Ehrhart series...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- rational” means that all coordinates must be rational numbers. The package provides functions for ”linear ... finitely many points and rays. A bounded polyhedron is also called a polytope...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- convex polyhedra, cones, and fans. A rational convex Polyhedron is the intersection of finitely many ... finite set of vertices and rays. A rational convex polyhedral Cone is the intersection ... FourierMotzkin package by Gregory G. Smith. Each polyhedron or cone is saved in both descriptions...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- vertex and ray) representation of a polyhedron with cdd+. Also, cdd+ can solve a linear ... that it can be compiled for both rational (exact) arithmetic and floating point arithmetic. (Note...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 2662 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- LiDIA: A library for computational number theory. LiDIA...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2672 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...