- Referenced in 2 articles
- class of rational second order ordinary differential equations (rational 2ODEs). The algorithm was developed...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...