- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...