- Referenced in 9 articles
- branch of UPPAAL for Cost Optimal Reachability Anslysis developed by the UPPAAL team as part ... CORA. In particular, it is possible to annotate the model with an estimate...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- jMoped: A Java bytecode checker based on Moped...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- The ELAN system provides an environment for specifying...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- BLAST (Berkeley Lazy Abstraction Software verification Tool) is...
- Referenced in 709 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 614 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 844 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- SMT-LIB was created with the expectation that...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Why3 is a platform for deductive program verification...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- The Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- The Spec# programming system is a new attempt...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- Extended static checking. This paper provides an overview...