- Referenced in 337 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The Fortran 90 code IRKC is intended for...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Bifurcations of maps in the software package CONTENT...