- Referenced in 4 articles
- package for detonation. JWL++ is a simple Reactive Flow model that includes time-dependent reaction ... without the need for pre-run program burn calculations. It is slower than a JWL/program...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- LSODE (Livermore Solver for Ordinary Differential Equations) solves...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- Gaussian is an electronic structure program, used by...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 752 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- PREMIX: A FORTRAN program for modelling steady laminar...