- Referenced in 625 articles
- modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly by Basic Research in Computer ... deterministic processes with finite control structure and real-valued clocks, communicating through channels or shared ... WPD94, LPW97b]. Typical application areas include real-time controllers and communication protocols in particular, those...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- clutter and occlusion while achieving near real-time performance...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- with the aim to verify complex real-time systems. Real-time systems are systems that ... failures may have severe consequences. Hence, real-time systems need to be rigorously modeled ... desired requirements. In KRONOS, components of real-time systems are modeled by timed automata ... correctness requirements are expressed in the real-time temporal logic TCTL...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- suited to programming reactive systems, including real-time systems and control automata. The Esterel...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Pfinder: real-time tracking of the human body. Pfinder is a real-time system...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- proving automatically the absence of run time errors in programs written in the C programming ... large embedded control-command safety critical real-time software generated automatically from synchronous specifications, producing...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high availability. Some...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- languages, synchronous languages and synchronization protocols, real-time and hybrid systems. Since the seminal work...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly by Basic Research in Computer ... deterministic processes with finite control structure and real-valued clocks, communicating through channels or shared ... WPD94, LPW97b]. Typical application areas include real-time controllers and communication protocols in particular, those ... case verification of a particular real-time system fails. The diagnostic traces may be automatically...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- MonoSLAM: Real-Time Single Camera SLAM. We present a real-time algorithm which can recover ... single uncontrolled camera, achieving real time but drift-free performance inaccessible to structure from motion ... present applications of MonoSLAM to real-time 3D localization and mapping for a high-performance...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- other tools. There are extensions for real-time simulation, network emulation, alternative programming languages (Java...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- validation environment for component-based real-time systems It is widely recognised that the automated ... provide an open validation platform for timed asynchronous systems (such as telecommunication protocols or distributed ... study the semantics of real-time primitives for asynchronous systems. Currently, the toolbox contains dedicated...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- many future pervasive applications with real-time security needs. Our cipher, named PRINCE, allows encryption...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- TrueTime is a Matlab/Simulink-based simulator for real-time control systems. TrueTime facilitates co-simulation ... controller task execution in real-time kernels, network transmissions, and continuous plant dynamics...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Tool for Compositional Model-Checking of Real-Time Systems. In this paper we present ... compositional model-checking of real-time systems. CMC is based on a completely different method ... compared to existing real-time verification tools (HYTECH, KRONOS, UPPAAL). After a description...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- LUSTRE: a declarative language for real-time programming. LUSTRE is a synchronous data-flow language ... which interact with their environments in real-time. After an informal presentation of the language...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- suited for the design of dependable real-time systems. Synchronous languages enable a very high...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- source intrusion prevention system capable of real-time traffic analysis and packet logging...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- modelling and description language for stochastic timed systemsThis paper presents a modelling language, called MoDeST ... determinism, probabilistic branching, and hard real-time as well as soft real-time (i.e., stochastic...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- development and verification of real-time embedded systems The correct behavior of real-time applications ... matter of fact, violations of real-time constraints in embedded systems are the most difficult ... system itself. Clearly, the development of real-time systems requires rigorous methods and tools ... design and validation of real-time telecommunications software. One of the major goal...