- Referenced in 56 articles
- system for representing commonsense knowledge about action and change. It implements a fragment ... McCain’s dissertation, Causality in commonsense reasoning about actions (University of Texas...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- eventually modify that behavior according to changes in the operational environment or in the system ... reasoning. KnowLang provides for a special knowledge context and a special reasoner operating in that ... reasoning help to establish the vital connection between knowledge, perception, and actions that realize self...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Practical principled FRP: forget the past, change the future, FRPNow! We present a new interface ... simple and expressive way for performing IO actions from FRP code. We also provide ... technique (using Kripke logical relations) for reasoning about which FRP functions may “forget their past...
- Referenced in 1803 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 3966 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4131 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7103 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- SOAR: a cognitive architecture in perspective. A tribute...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- The ELAN system provides an environment for specifying...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 2011 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...