- Referenced in 62 articles
- system for representing commonsense knowledge about action and change. It implements a fragment ... McCain’s dissertation, Causality in commonsense reasoning about actions (University of Texas...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- eventually modify that behavior according to changes in the operational environment or in the system ... reasoning. KnowLang provides for a special knowledge context and a special reasoner operating in that ... reasoning help to establish the vital connection between knowledge, perception, and actions that realize self...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Practical principled FRP: forget the past, change the future, FRPNow! We present a new interface ... simple and expressive way for performing IO actions from FRP code. We also provide ... technique (using Kripke logical relations) for reasoning about which FRP functions may “forget their past...
- Referenced in 2064 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 4100 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 681 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- SOAR: a cognitive architecture in perspective. A tribute...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- The ELAN system provides an environment for specifying...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...