- Referenced in 445 articles
- METIS are based on the multilevel recursive-bisection, multilevel k-way, and multi-constraint partitioning...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- Chebyshev expansions, fast Fourier transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- package rpart: Recursive Partitioning. Recursive partitioning and regression trees. Recursive partitioning for classification, regression...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- threshold - with automatic block detection) ARMS (Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solvers -- includes actually several methods...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- permission of bounded quantification and partial recursive functions. These changes in the logic were described...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- linear real and integer arithmetic, scalar types, recursive datatypes, tuples, records, extensional arrays, fixed-size...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- management, dynamic typing, conditionals, higher-order functions, recursion, and the self-hosting compiler...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- implemented: cmulNUM-based on Chevalley’s recursive formula, and cmuIRS-based on a non-recursive...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- graph mapping, based on the Dual Recursive Bipartitioning algorithm. Predefined mapping strategies allow for recursive...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general sparse linear systems. The paper describes ... recursive multilevel method for preconditioning of general sparse linear systems. This strategy is used ... incomplete LU factorization. The ARMS is fully recursive and employs the nested dissection reordering...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- detection, matrix interpretation, polynomial interpretation, predictive labeling, recursive SCC, root-labeling, semantic labeling, simple projection...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- programmer may declare inductive datatypes and primitive recursive functions for specification. Verification proceeds by symbolic ... representation equivalences and facts about the primitive recursive functions. An SMT solver is used...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- relaxations of a given factorable function, a recursive procedure is first employed to develop ... well as convex and concave relaxations recursively for each of these intermediate variables via interval ... subgradient elements. These elements are calculated recursively upon application of the subgradient propagation theory developed ... reverse mode, which performs similar recursive operations, but works through the evaluation trace backwards. Only...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- need for temporaries. This is accomplished through recursive templates and template meta-programming. This library...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- license (GPL). GiNaC is an iterated and recursive acronym for GiNaC...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- implements the unitarity method and on-shell recursion to construct amplitudes. As input...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- uses an incremental termination method based on recursive decomposition ordering which constructs the termination proof...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- language also offers updatable ghost variables, recursive functions, and types like sets and sequences. Specifications...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Results proved include Cantor’s Theorem, the Recursion Theorem, the Schroeder-Bernstein Theorem, and (assuming...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- This paper presents FastSLAM, an algorithm that recursively estimates the full posterior distribution over robot...