- Referenced in 781 articles
- When the matrix A is symmetric it reduces to a variant of the Lanczos process ... Arnoldi/Lanczos process with the Implicitly Shifted QR technique that is suitable for large scale problems...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- package that extends the computer algebra system REDUCE to a computer logic system ... explain the design issues and implementation techniques...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- ParaSails also uses a post-filtering technique to reduce the cost of applying the preconditioner...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- procedure is based on nonclausal simplification techniques that reduce formulae to a propositional clausal form...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- three-dimensional map. The technique is a variation of Stochastic Neighbor Embedding (Hinton and Roweis ... optimize, and produces significantly better visualizations by reducing the tendency to crowd points together ... better than existing techniques at creating a single map that reveals structure at many different...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- codeword. We present a technique to reduce the weight distribution of the SEC code...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- This book provides a basic introduction to reduced basis (RB) methods for problems involving ... using greedy algorithms and proper orthogonal decomposition techniques, investigate their approximation properties and analyze offline ... priori and a posteriori error analysis. Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An introduction...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- numerical solution technique that dramatically reduces the dimension of the linear systems solved at each ... scheme; and (3) an efficient hierarchical solution technique. The speedup with (1) does not come...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- subspace (KS) techniques. Condition numbers of the MIBPB matrices are significantly reduced by using appropriate...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- These desiderata are addressed with three new techniques: a symmetry detection algorithm that works ... boolean expression diagrams and reduced boolean circuits. The presented techniques have been implemented and evaluated...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- implementation in FEniCS of several reduced order modelling techniques (and, in particular, certified reduced basis...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- finding minimal covers of hypergraphs. The technique of reducing the FD discovery problem...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- proposed tree search and pruning technique reduces the search space considerably without loosing too much...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- abstraction, symmetry and partial order reduction techniques for reducing the state space. Simple message-driven...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- remote parties. Recent work has dramatically reduced the client’s cost to verify the correctness ... remains largely impractical. Geppetto introduces complementary techniques for reducing prover overhead and increasing prover flexibility...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- compilers. To leverage existing program analysis techniques, we reduce the equivalence checking problem to analysis...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- analysis with dynamic information. Our optimization techniques reduce the number of expensive calls made...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- including constraint filtering techniques, reduced RLT representations, and semidefinite cuts. When implemented individually, each model ... However, the coordination between different model enhancement techniques becomes critical for an improved overall performance ... between (1) constraint elimination via filtering techniques and reduced RLT representations, and (2) semidefinite cuts...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- authors own results and it provides techniques to transform linear interval equations into ones which ... these values can be used to reduce the overestimation...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- density-matrix representation and contour integration technique in quantum mechanics. It is free from explicit ... with multiple right-hand sides and one reduced eigenvalue problem orders of magnitude smaller than...