- Referenced in 656 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and system supporting both equational and rewriting logic...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- help ensure that performance results accurately reflect capabilities of the ATP systems being considered...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective programming language. Smalltalk was created...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- older GEAR and GEARB packages, and reflects a complete redesign of the user interface...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- which complex features like threads and reflection are dropped to enable rigorous arguments about...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- about communication when the interface specification language reflects the programming language. Each interface language deals...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- name Ssreflect stands for ”small scale reflection”, a style of proof that evolved from ... steps. This is often accomplished by restating (”reflecting”) problems in a more concrete form, hence...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- CuRRET: Columbia-Utrecht Reflectance and Texture Database. 3 databases: 1) BRDF (bidirectional reflectance distribution function ... database with reflectance measurements for over 60 different samples, each observed with over 200 different...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- measures produced similar, but not identical results, reflecting the different aspects of performance that they...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- camps and a fledgling standardization effort. We reflect on the impact of this effort...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- build attitudinal and behavioral models that reflect complex relationships. The software: Provides structural equation modeling...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- This property we refer to as $alpha $-reflection is of independent interest and we prove...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- input and output. LieART exploits the Weyl reflection group for most of the calculations, resulting...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- model or a vector that can effectively reflect its sequence pattern information or capture...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- include new entries of eukaryotic proteins and reflect the continuous development of Euk-mPLoc...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Adaptive-Multilevel BDDC method, while reflecting some recent advancements in the field. Codes are written...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- declared relations between locales do not adequately reflect logical relations, which are implied...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- able to apply the techniques that better reflect the complexity of the problem at hand...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- combinations of multiple polylogarithms. The name HyperInt reflects that it uses hyperlogarithms to achieve this...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- reflective milawa theorem prover is sound (down to the machine code that runs it). Milawa ... with a small kernel and a powerful reflection mechanism. We have used the HOL4 theorem...