- Referenced in 390 articles
- range of statistical analyses, including analysis of variance, regression, categorical data analysis, multivariate analysis, survival...
- Referenced in 872 articles
- general. To describe the principles, applications and analysis of kernel smoothers the authors concentrate ... nonparametric curve estimation setting, namely density and regression estimation. Special attention is given...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- procedure, based on a principle of ordinal regression, consist in solving a small linear program ... limits given by a sensitivity analysis of the ordinal regression problem. There is a friendly...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- methods for tuning based on classical regression and analysis of variance techniques; tree-based models...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Collection of datasets from Sen & Srivastava: Regression Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, Springer. Sources...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Gaussian copula models for marginal regression analysis of non-normal dependent observations. The class provides ... natural extension of traditional linear regression models with normal correlated errors. Any kind of continuous ... continuous setting numerical approximations are used. Residual analysis and a specification test are suggested ... design data, longitudinal studies, survival analysis and spatial regression...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- package cmprsk: Subdistribution Analysis of Competing Risks. Estimation, testing and regression modeling of subdistribution functions...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- such as factor analysis, structural equation models, and random-effects regression models that are based...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- regression splines supported by continuous optimization Regression analysis is a widely used statistical method...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- computer program for mixed-effects ordinal regression analysis. MIXOR provides maximum marginal likelihood estimates ... complementary log-log regression models. These models can be used for analysis of dichotomous...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Semi- and Nonparametric Modeling in R. Data analysis sometimes requires the relaxation of parametric assumptions ... probability distributions or the space of all regression functions. Unfortunately, posterior distributions ranging over function ... receiver operating characteristic curve analysis, interval-censored data, binary regression data, item response data, longitudinal...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- RATS (Regression Analysis of Time Series) is a fast, efficient, and comprehensive econometrics and time...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- LIBRA. LIBRA: a MATLAB Library for Robust Analysis is developed at ROBUST@Leuven, the research ... estimation (MCD), regression (LTS, MCD-regression), Principal Component Analysis (RAPCA, ROBPCA), Principal Component Regression (RPCR...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Logistic Regression. The complexity of conducting regression analysis over multiple covariates is well-documented ... their results derived from LogXact’s advanced regression techniques...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- acclaimed Linear Models with R examined regression and analysis of variance, demonstrated the different methods ... surveys the techniques that grow from the regression model, presenting three extensions to that framework...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- basis neural network, and support vector regression. Analysis of error and cross validation: leave...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- atypical curves detection, regression models, supervised classification, unsupervised classification and functional analysis of variance...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- basic elements of Bayesian analysis for linear regression models are reminded, and Markov chain Monte ... deals with classical tools for time series analysis. Then, dynamic linear models for time series...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Wavelet Estimators in Nonparametric Regression: A Comparative Simulation Study. Wavelet analysis has been found ... discuss in detail wavelet methods in nonparametric regression, where the data are modelled as observations ... step illustration of a wavelet denoising analysis on electrical consumption is provided. Matlab codes...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Scaling. Performs a homogeneity analysis (multiple correspondence analysis) and various extensions. Rank restrictions ... into sets, in order to emulate regression analysis and canonical correlation analysis...