- Referenced in 1 article
- tools to undertake estimation in Regression Discontinuity Designs. Both sharp and fuzzy designs are supported ... Estimation is accomplished using local linear regression. A provided function will utilize Imbens-Kalyanaraman optimal...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- package rdrobust. Regression-discontinuity (RD) designs are quasi-experimental research designs popular in social, behavioral...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- VEST -- a toolset for constructing and analyzing component...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...