- Referenced in 390 articles
- Lasso and elastic-net regularized generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures for fitting the entire ... linear regression, logistic and multinomial regression models, poisson regression and the Cox model. Two recent...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- regression is based on penalized regression splines and mixed models. Every model in this book ... special case of the linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This book is very ... scientists with only a moderate background in regression, though familiarity with matrix and linear algebra ... have a good working knowledge of linear models and the desire to begin using more...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- with robust methods. This includes regression methodology including model selections and multivariate statistics where...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- squares estimates for a univariate nonlinear regression model and generalized least squares estimates ... multivariate nonlinear regression model. Use the SUR option for both. Other options...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling, testing, estimation, validation, graphics, prediction, and typesetting ... functions for binary and ordinal logistic regression models and the Buckley-James multiple regression model ... models. rms works with almost any regression model, but it was especially written to work ... spatially correlated observations, generalized linear models, and quantile regression...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- representations, such as linear and nonlinear regression models and generalized linear models. Many aspects...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- model specification tests for parametric mean regression models and parametric quantile regression models, among others...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- Competing Risks. Estimation, testing and regression modeling of subdistribution functions in competing risks, as described...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- package timereg: Flexible regression models for survival data. Programs for Martinussen and Scheike (2006), ‘Dynamic ... Regression Models for Survival Data’, Springer Verlag. Plus more recent developments. Additive survival model, semiparametric ... cumulative residuals, excess risk models and more. Flexible competing risks regression including GOF-tests...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- general framework for finite mixtures of regression models using the EM algorithm. FlexMix provides...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- structural equation models, and random-effects regression models that are based on continuous latent variables...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- free software for estimating structured additive regression models (). In addition, functions that allow...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- manipulation of discrete and limited dependent variable models, LIMDEP 10 is now unsurpassed ... forms of the linear regression model, and stochastic frontier, discrete choice and limited dependent variable...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- dating structural changes in (linear) regression models. strucchange features tests/methods from the generalized fluctuation test ... fluctuation processes. Finally, the breakpoints in regression models with structural changes can be estimated together...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- fitting item response and latent regression models. It provides a comprehensive and flexible range ... models, multidimensional item response models, latent regression models and drawing plausible values...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- robustness against mis-specification of the probability model. In the Bayesian context, this is accomplished ... probability distributions or the space of all regression functions. Unfortunately, posterior distributions ranging over function ... implementation of some Bayesian nonparametric and semiparametric models in R, DPpackage. Currently, DPpackage includes models ... clustered data using generalized linear mixed models, and regression data using generalized additive models...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- training and plotting classification and regression models...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- value functions which result from an ordinal regression. The preference information provided by the decision ... called reference alternatives. The preference model built via ordinal regression ... compatible with the preference information. Using this model, one can define two relations...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- RETINA with PcGets, a well-known automatic modeling method proposed by D. Hendry. We point ... sample over the usual linear regression model and over some models like PcGets. Thus, both...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- statistical analyses, including analysis of variance, regression, categorical data analysis, multivariate analysis, survival analysis, psychometric ... nonparametric analysis. A few examples include mixed models, generalized linear models, correspondence analysis, and structural...