- Referenced in 2356 articles
- extensive documentation describing the features of the system. This handbook is available online. The documentation ... users to report any bugs they find; regular patch fixes are available from the downloads...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- functions, and the functions have a regular interface. The main target applications ... applications and research, Internet security applications, algebra systems, computational algebra research, etc. GMP is carefully...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- ForWaRD: Fourier-Wavelet regularized deconvolution for ill-conditioned systems. We propose an efficient, hybrid Fourier...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- decompose polynomial systems into triangular systems of various kinds (regular, normal, simple, irreducible, or with ... factorize polynomials over algebraic extension fields, solve systems of polynomial equations and inequations, and handle...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- design of communication protocols and distributed systems. CADP is developed by the VASY team ... various complementary tools. CADP is maintained, regularly improved, and used in many industrial projects...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- beyond the size of systems that can be handled with regular sequential tools...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- quantum field theory for the Schoonschip system. We present a SCHOONSCHIP program for analytical computation ... diagrams of the propagator type within dimensional regularization. The program calculates Laurent expansions of diagrams...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- such that the resulting ODE system has a regular block structure. The original version...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- optimization by volume constrained Allen-Cahn system and regularized projected steepest descent method...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- solving linear KKT systems. LS-SVMs are closely related to regularization networks and Gaussian processes...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- focus on the local analysis of systems of linear differential and difference equations. We illustrate ... formal fundamental matrix solution at a regular or irregular singularity...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- fast algorithm for solving the ℓ 1 -regularized minimization problem ... recovering sparse solutions to an undetermined system of linear equations Ax=b. The algorithm...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- that researchers must regularly switch between different processing systems, each with its own command...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- main core of the application runs on regular processors and offloads specific parts on accelerators ... sufficient. The real challenge is to build systems where the application would permanently spread across...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- called structural regularities. To prevent a deterioration of the system’s source code ... that these regularities are verified and enforced upon evolution of the system. The Intensional Views ... specifying relevant structural regularities in an (object-oriented) software system and verifying them against ... verification of these regularities in the source code of the system, IntensiVE reports the code...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- efficient numerical solution of systems of ODEs with a singularity of the first kind ... solver can also be used for regular problems. The basic solution is computed using collocation...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- support interfaces to access system internals. PARMON is regularly used to monitor PARAM 10000 supercomputer ... workstations powered by the Solaris operating system. The recent popularity of Beowulf-class clusters (dedicated...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- descendants of a regular language, and of the set of non-terminating strings, with respect ... inverse) match-bounded string rewriting system. Matchbox can search for proof or disproof...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Mona Lisa, etc. Others are based on regular mathematical constructions such as lattices and quaternions ... paper is a brief overview of the system. Complete details appeared in the author...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Maple package for automaton characterization of regular languages LANGAGE is a set of procedures ... package is written using the symbolic computation system Maple. It works with...