- Referenced in 147 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- We describe the design of version 1.0 of...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- MSLiP: A computer code for the multistage stochastic...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- TIGRA -- an iterative algorithm for regularizing nonlinear ill...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The human brain is a recurrent neural network...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- This toolbox provides tools to generate and analyse...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 1015 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 2799 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2432 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 1411 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- HOPDM is a package for solving large scale...
- Referenced in 1149 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...