- Referenced in 2038 articles
- users to report any bugs they find; regular patch fixes are available from the downloads...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- Regularization Tools: A MATLAB package for Analysis and Solution of Discrete Ill-Posed Problems. Version ... package, the user can experiment with different regularization strategies. The package also includes 12 test...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures for fitting ... entire lasso or elastic-net regularization path for linear regression, logistic and multinomial regression models...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- functions, and the functions have a regular interface. The main target applications...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- undirected Gaussian graphical model, using ℓ 1 regularization to control the number of zeros...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation, including Bayesian regularization...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Hales. This code is not regularly maintained, but it has been deposited at github...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- various complementary tools. CADP is maintained, regularly improved, and used in many industrial projects...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Mona Lisa, etc. Others are based on regular mathematical constructions such as lattices and quaternions...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- documents, and its types (so-called regular expression types) directly correspond to document schemas. XDuce ... also provides a flexible form of regular expression pattern matching, integrating conditional branching, tag checking ... describe its foundations in the theory of regular tree automata, and present a complete formal...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- ForWaRD: Fourier-Wavelet regularized deconvolution for ill-conditioned systems. We propose an efficient, hybrid Fourier ... wavelet regularized deconvolution (ForWaRD) algorithm that performs noise regularization via scalar shrinkage in both ... between the amount of Fourier and wavelet regularization by optimizing an approximate mean-squared error...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- diagrams of the propagator type within dimensional regularization. The program calculates Laurent expansions of diagrams ... with respect to the parameter of dimensional regularization up to terms which, in particular...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Shrunken Centroids Regularized Discriminant Analysis , Shrunken Centroids Regularized Discriminant Analysis for the classification purpose...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- problem through a weighted 2-norm regularization formulation with an additional constraint on the weights ... algorithms based on mixed-norm regularization by showing that the two approaches are equivalent...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- PrivateLR: Differentially Private Regularized Logistic Regression. PrivateLR implements two differentially private algorithms for estimating ... regularized logistic regression coefficients. A randomized algorithm F is epsilon-differentially private (C. Dwork, Differential...
KPCA plus LDA
- Referenced in 62 articles
- kinds of discriminant information, regular and irregular, makes CKFD a more powerful discriminator. The proposed...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- MATLAB solver for the l1-regularized least squares problem: A fast algorithm for sparse reconstruction ... fast algorithm for solving the ℓ 1 -regularized minimization problem...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- TIGRA -- an iterative algorithm for regularizing nonlinear ill-posed problems. A sophisticated numerical analysis ... combination of Tikhonov regularization and the gradient method for solving nonlinear ill-posed problems ... inner loop for approximating the Tikhonov regularized solutions with a fixed regularization parameter...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- with 1/λ, where λ is the regularization parameter of SVM. For a linear kernel...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- order of the vertices) and Delaunay triangulations. Regular triangulations are also provided for sets ... weighted points. Delaunay and regular triangulations offer nearest neighbor queries and primitives to build...