- Referenced in 27 articles
- mathematically the best understood paradigm for modeling and manipulating uncertain information. Probabilities of complex events ... theory. (1) We propose a probabilistic relational data model and a genericprobabilistic relational algebra that ... fragment of the probabilistic relational algebra have essentially the same data complexity as classical relational...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- from Microsoft for its COM programming model first released in 1991 and declared legacy ... Microsoft intended Visual Basic to be relatively easy to learn and use. Visual ... interface (GUI) applications, access to databases using Data Access Objects, Remote Data Objects, or ActiveX...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Cassandra does not support a full relational data model; instead, it provides clients with...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- parallel programming model initially developed for large-scale web content processing. Data analysis meets ... massively parallel data analysis applications. The translation and optimization from relational algebra operators to MapReduce ... focus on a special type of data analysis query, namely multiple group by query ... study the communication cost of the MapReduce model, then we give an initial implementation...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal inference. Data types include point patterns, line ... plots, pair correlation function, kernel smoothed intensity, relative risk estimation with cross-validated bandwidth selection ... Point process models can be fitted to point pattern data using functions ppm, kppm, slrm...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- probabilistic relational data. Database systems based on the relational model have become very popular ... large volumes of business-related data. Although the relational model provides a great range ... over other data models, it was designed to support deterministic data and, consequently, it lacks ... need to extend the relational model so that data uncertainty can be captured explicitly...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- graphs. This flexible data model can be used for object-relational data and a wide...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- data model supported in YYY is a variant of the entity-relationship model. A relational ... overall structure of the tool set, the data dictionary, the principles of the user interface...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- xtabond2 can fit two closely related dynamic panel data models. The first is the Arellano...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- familiar models and are unaware of the data resources available to them and how these ... relate to the various models. For example, they may think that a model requires data...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- GUSS: solving collections of data related models within GAMS. In many applications, optimization ... which some or all of the data defining the instance is updated. Such models...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- readily amenable to a relational representation. XML data poses several modeling challenges...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- data model with the powerful modeling capabilities of the object-oriented paradigm. Object-Relational Database...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- defined factor graphs. Discriminatively trained undirected graphical models have had wide empirical success, and there ... application to complex relational data. The power in relational models is in their repeated structure...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Ecological Models and Data_, a book presenting maximum likelihood estimation and related topics for ecologists...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- same period, the related field of finite mixture (FM) models for multivariate normal distributions began ... others. FM models seek to separate out or ’un-mix’ data that is assumed...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- provides functions that relate model variables to experimental readouts of interest. Models that ... rational drug discovery, analysis of proteomic data and mechanistic studies of signal transduction...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- typically much smaller than the number of data points (or polygons) m. The method naturally ... model, on which this package is based. The package FRK provides helper functions to model ... predict using an SRE with relative ease. Reference: Cressie, N. and Johannesson...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- conservative extension of the relational calculus. The underlying data model is based on value equality...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- model integration and a relational database for handling model data. The prototype demonstrates how such...